miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

Some thoughts about Batman Eternal #3

Carmine Falcone has returned to Gotham City and he's planning to bring a war with him.

Batman has been trying to investigate what caused Commissioner Gordon's accident but meanwhile other people are planning to strike againt him and the city, including a group of villains that have accidently revealed their secret to a girl called Stephanie Brown.

STEPHANIE BROWN!

Er, sorry for that. Is just that I have been waiting a while for the reintroduction of one of my favorite heroines before the New 52, I finally see her and I'm happy to say that her appearance doesn't disappoints.

Sure, there are not many of her classic hilarious moments since she's basically running for her life but her personality is practically the same, I'm so glad about that.

What? Oh yeah, the story! The plot is moving pretty well so far, with several events being developed from different sides of Gotham City, it's pretty obvious that this title is constructing a quite epic storyline in which every little hint counts.

Jason Fabok remains on art duties and his work continues to be impressive as ever. I especially like his depiction of Stephanie, she got her completely right.

Another great issue from this series, it's working better than I expected.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario