miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

Some thoughts about Teen Titans #12

The Teen Titans are having one of their worst times yet.

Someone has been manipulating the team to make them start doubting each other and themselves and that person is connected to their own origin.

Okay, there are many things that I felt were wrong in this issue.

I'm going full SPOILERS here.

For one Will Pfeifer is using the past of the team to create some moments of characterization and conflict which is not something bad per se but many of those situations feel forced considering that these characters already surpassed this kind of things, say it with me, A LONG TIME AGO! (Aside from Bar-Tor/Bart, I still think it was a mistake to bring him back).

The problem not only ends there though since Harvest turns out to be the villain who has been controlling the team and I could be remembering this wrong but I think he stopped being a bad guy at the end of Scott Lobdell's run (and if that wasn't the case I also think it was a bad idea to bring him back). Not to mention that the team is quickly defeated by his logic.

Ian Churchill is in charge of the artwork and his style can look good at times but at others it seems pretty rushed with lines and models looking inconsistent.

Not one of the best issues and I'm already bored of it.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario