jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2014

Some thoughts about Superior Iron Man #3

Iron Man has made Daredevil able to see but at what cost?

Tony realizes that he has been underusing his intelligence in the past and he plans to waste no more time. However, other people are not ready to let him do whatever he wants.

Okay, I liked the first two issues but I have pretty mixed thoughts about this one.

Let's talk first about what I hated the most: Daredevil's portrayal. Matt is characterized as a man who is pretty surprised to be able to see again which is kinda wrong considering that I think he was able to recover his vision in the past so this shouldn't come so much as a shock.

However, this is not what bothers me the most. What really bothers me is that Matt has already made peace about this a long, long time ago and it shouldn't bother him at all. Not to mention that he shouldn't be angry about Tony playing God as much as how this would affect this abilities to fight crime and save people due that he depends a lot on his radar vision.

Then again, this is a common problem that I have with Tom Taylor, he doesn't really do his homework about some of the characters he writes. This could have been pretty easy to solve and is pretty frustrating to see it happen.

Other than that, the issue is decent. Some interesting developments about Tony as well as the rest of the story but it was pretty short overall which is yet another complaint I have with Taylor's writing, too decompressed.

Yildiray Cinar's artwork is outstanding with beautiful characters and great storytelling techniques, all my props to him.

I wouldn't recommend this to any Daredevil fan but if you don't care about him then you might like it.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario