miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

Some thoughts about Earth 2: World's End #10

The world continues to descend into hell.

Dick Grayson is trying to save his family. Alan continues to battle the Furies. The biggest threat has just arrived.

Mixed thoughts once again.

I don't know what they're planning to do with the resurrected Clark Kent but so far I must say there's officially too much Superman on Earth 2 (Yes, I know I have been saying this for a while but is getting worse here).

Plus, I must say that I laughed out loud when Lois said that "Karen knows what she's doing".

Let me tell you something Lois: She doesn't! She has been completely incompetent in her own series since issue 1!

Still, I suppose that my complaint about Barbara Gordon being included in Earth 2 is solved in the Connor Hawke way.

Also yeah, guess who arrives?

The art is still chaotic and doesn't follow a style aside from the repetitive colors.

Not as mixed as I initially thought, the pacing keeps ruining this.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario