miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

Some thoughts about Teen Titans #9

The Teen Titans have just left one of their own.

Wally has been fired from the team after their encounter with Deathstroke and is up to Damian to find a way to make them better. However, one of their newest members might bring more problems than anything else.

Lazarus Contract follow up and credit where credit is due, I think Ben Percy did a solid job here.

As most people, I hated the previous storyline for what it did to certain characters and for its forced developments. That being said, Percy makes a good work from it by showing solid good characterization and team dynamics. I'm still scratching my head about if Damian truly has the power to fire somebody of the team without anybody else refuting him but his appearance here is still pretty enjoyable with a few funny lines ("I don't speak Disney" being the highlight).

Plus, there are interesting plot-points like Aqualad's background and who his actual father is which I'm glad that is finally being explored. Although I would prefer if this happened in Aquaman.

Khoi Pham is in charge of the pencils and is decent enough but again, not really good looking in either character models or settings.

Enjoyable overall, let's see where it goes.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario