miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2015

Some thoughts about Convergence: Catwoman #2

Catwoman and Batman will have to team-up one last time.

Selina has just met the Bruce Wayne from the Kingdom Come universe and she will need to find a way to make the people she has been protecting survive without having to win this battle.

Okay, this issue worked in some ways but not in others.

For one, Justin Gray does a better job at execution by creating more natural dialogue and a pretty believable dynamic between Catwoman and Batman. The characterization is solid and doesn't present any problems.

The resolution of the issue is also pretty interesting since the writer presents an interesting solution for the conflict that I haven't seen in other Convergence books.

However, some people will most likely not like the final pages due to SPOILERS that I'm not allowed to say here.

Ron Randall's artwork is okay I suppose but not particularly impressive nor beautiful. It gets the job done I suppose.

Kinda decent issue I guess but I'm not that satisfied by it.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario