jueves, 6 de marzo de 2014

Recommendations from the week March 5th 2014

In the following order:
  1. Green Arrow #29: You need to start investing in a helmet Ollie.
  2. Forever Evil #6: The climax of the story is finally here.
  3. Afterlife with Archie #4: The most heartbreaking thing I have seen this week.
  4. Green Lantern #29: The plannification and payoff have been great.
  5. Loki: Agent of Asgard #2: Just a wonderfully smart issue.
  6. Moon Knight #1: Promising first issue definitely.
  7. Action Comics #29: A pitch perfect Superman story.
  8. She-Hulk #2: Fun but not really impressive.
  9. The Movement #10: Solid stuff but how I dislike Simone's Batgirl.
  10. Earth 2 #21: Still good but the direction is just not the best.
Yep, this was a big week and most of the titles delivered. I have big problems with Earth 2 though and I don't know if I will keep recommending it if it continues this route.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario