miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

Some thoughts about Convergence #4

The heroes from Earth 2 are still trying to survive.

Lost in the world of Skartaris, the Wonders will have no other choice but continue to fight for their lives but even that might not be enough to win.

A little better but I don't think this series is worthy anymore.

Something I forgot to comment in my thoughts from last week's issue is that Thomas Wayne (Batman) died protecting Dick Grayson and that seems to make the connection between the two which most likely will lead to Dick becoming the new Batman of Earth 2.

Which is once again, quite predictable.

The rest of the issue is not that bad, the dialogue works much better and I still like the characterization for the Earth 2 characters but as a main story itself is pretty lackluster.

Stephen Segovia is the best part of this chapter, his artwork is stunning and he manages to make every scene look great.

Decent I guess but I still don't recommend to follow this series.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario