miércoles, 9 de julio de 2014

Some thoughts about Futures End #10

Is Terry McGinnis able to convince a group of supervillains to follow his plans?

Superman's identity is a mystery that Lois Lane is willing to investigate, Hawkman is dealing with the ramifications of the death of Stormwatch and a person really close to Oliver Queen is searching for the help of a New God.

I must say that despite that this was yet another character-centric issue, I really enjoyed it.

The best moments that you could instantly appreciate are the ones focusing in Hawkman and Amethyst and how their relationship is starting to grow while there are some really logical points for both characters. However, I have to admit that I enjoyed the last few pages the most, mostly because they introduce a character that I really like from my favorite series.

The other segments focusing on Batman Beyond and Grifter work decently but sadly the story doesn't progress that much again. Still, the characterization is so good that almost makes up for it.

Aaron Lopresti is on art duties for this issue and all his characters look beautiful, his style is quite appealing and depicts all the scenes perfectly.

Solid issue but I still wish that there was more development in the story.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario