jueves, 24 de julio de 2014

Recommendations from the week July 23rd 2014

In the following order:
  1. Star-Spangled War Stories Featuring G.I. Zombie #1: Most unique new DC series.
  2. Batman #33: Excellent conclusion to the Zero Year saga.
  3. Red Lanterns #33: All-around great issue.
  4. Secret Origins #4: Great beginnings for all the characters.
  5. Wonder Woman #33: I can't believe this is actually ending.
  6. Aquaman #33: Much improved over the previous issues.
  7. Afterlife with Archie #6: It makes me interested about the new Sabrina series.
  8. Superman #33: Pretty good continuation of the current story.
  9. Batman and Robin #33: Pure entertainment.
  10. Justice League Dark #33: Well-executed team book.
  11. Daredevil #6: Nice use of the Original Sin tie-in.
  12. The Flash #33: Solid but it had some flaws.
  13. Storm #1: Good one-and-done but doesn't excite me for the next one.
  14. Futures End #12: I think I mostly liked it for the last pages.
Yes, G.I. Zombie was much better than what I expected. This was a fantastic week!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario