miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2014

Some thoughts about Superior Iron Man #1

Can this new Iron Man be truly superior?

Tony Stark's mind has been changed and it could have been for the worse. Now, more arrogant and selfish than ever, Tony is decided to start using his abilities in personal gain.

Let me tell you something about this, I was frankly expecting the worst.

I have heard some pretty bad stuff about this new Iron Man and how his personality has been changed into a much more douchy one and knowing my personal experience with Tom Taylor's writing I wasn't really optimistic about the new series. So what did I think after reading it?

I have to say, is not bad.

Is pretty solid actually. Taylor utilizes the premise of a more egotistical Tony in his favor by creating an interesting story where he explores how terrible he can actually be to the rest of the world when he's only thinking about himself. This is pretty much the evil businessman in charge of everything.

Despite of some of my complaints about his writing in the past, I've always said that Taylor has a good ability to execute strong moments and he demonstrate it perfectly in this issue by making the battles interesting as well as every interaction between the characters.

Plus, that ending. Such a douche.

Yildiray Cinar is on art duties, I'm a huge fan of his work and I'm glad to say that he didn't disappoint thanks to his beautiful and detailed style.

Enjoyable beginning actually, might check for more.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario