miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

Some thoughts about Earth 2: World's End #7

The Wonders of world continue to fight for their lives.

Batman and his group will need to battle against of failed clones of Superman. Green Lantern tries to reunite with his lover. Apokolips is approaching.

Dear God, I hate Karen and Mr. Cardboard's relationship!

I knew this was going too fast but this is ridiculous already, their supposed "romance" is not progressing in any logical way. Not to mention that these scenes make Karen look pretty shallow (same as her New 52 persona though) and Mr. Cardboard boring as usual (You should know who I'm talking about at this point).

There are some good points that I liked though. I'm enjoying how the Avatars of the world are being explored since is something that was kinda hinted at the beginning of Earth 2. However, Grundy's characterization is still really wrong and it just ruins the moment.

Plus, the pacing keeps being terrible.

Artwork follows the same tone sadly.

Mixed thoughts about this one but I'm willing to say that is still awful.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario