miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

Some thoughts about Daredevil #10

Daredevil will have to face one of his biggest fears.

The Purple Man is back and he's ready to get vengeance for what they children did to him but even if Matt is able to defeat him, that doesn't mean that he will recover from this encounter.

Oh, this is what I'm talking about when I mean satisfying conclusion.

As I said in the previous issue, I'm glad that Mark Waid is dealing with the consequences of Matt's denial and he's facing the problems that have been inside of his head for a while.

The battle against Killgrave is really well-presented with a lot of climactic scenes and interesting moments. Not to mention that Matt keeps using his abilities in smart ways.

Chris Samnee remains on pencils and his work also remains outstanding with great storytelling skills that make the story much better.

Excellent issue and I'm excited for what the ending means.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario