miércoles, 4 de diciembre de 2013

Some thoughts about Fearless Defenders #12

It doesn't have anything to do with the story but I can't express enough how much I love this frikking cover.

The group of superheroines are going into a final battle against the Doom Maidens but to achieve their victory, Anabelle will have to convince Valkyrie to come back to the world.

"What the hell is Marvel doing here?!"

Yes, I know, I don't usually put my thoughts about Marvel comics but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy them and I must tell you that Fearless Defenders has been one of the most entertaining titles since issue 1 and it's a shame that it's coming into a conclusion.

Writer Cullen Bunn knew how to inject personality in each of these characters and make them unique, especially considering that it mostly features C-list superheroines. The dynamics were compelling, the action was engaging and the humor was great, I always thought that this was the Marvel version of Birds of Prey except that done right (Current readers of BoP know what I mean).

Will Sliney has improved a lot since his first issue and his work actually looks much more polished and appealing, the girls look particularly beautiful.

Shame that Marvel is cancelling a book as entertaining and diverse as this.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario