domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013

Some thoughts about Worlds' Blandest #18

Power Girl continues to have problems with his powers, deja vu.

Thanks to the help of Huntress she's able to gain control of her abilities again but unfortunately that's not the only problem that they will be facing since a strange cult is causing problems in the city.

I hate this version of Power Girl. Yes, I have been repeating that since the beginning but I swear to God that she has become even worse, she doesn't have the common sense to think about the most logical solution to her problems (You're burning, get into the water you dumbass!) and she even needs the assistance of Helena to figure that. Plus, everytime that she speaks I cringe, she's still a goddamned self-centered and immature girl that only thinks about her problems.

I will give this to Levitz though, this issue surprisingly had more content that the last one but it was so insipid that you probably wouldn't even notice. Besides, the interaction between the characters makes me want to slap both of them.

Scott McDaniel and R.B. Silva handle the art and they do a quite an appealing work by making the characters expressing and the action intense.

Oh, and if you wonder why I'm calling them Worlds' Blandest please read The Top Ten Worst DC Comics of 2013

So why am I torturing myself? One, because I'm crazy and two, because I'm interested into the future crossover with Batman/Superman despite of the involvement of the title in question.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario