miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2015

Some thoughts about Worlds' Finest #32

Superman is about to face the biggest tragedies that ever happened to him.

Lois is about to meet her fate due to her curiosity and both Batman and Wonder Woman will have to face one of the New Gods from Apokolips. Sadly, this is just the beginning of the disasters on Earth 2.

Well, that was a quite underwhelming way to die for Lois.

Seriously, I wish that Paul Levitz would have come with a more creative and daring manner to kill her considering the events that have been happening in this universe. Her death was quite simplistic in the big scheme of things.

Not to mention that is a big of stretch how she was resurrected by her father just because she died and while we're at it, I still don't like how she's the Red Tornado. I wish they would let her just die and put Ma Hunkel into the mantle.

Jed Dougherty continues on art duties and his work still doesn't look appealing to me but is still solid at storytelling.

It's a decent story I would say and it also marks the end of this series. It wasn't the kind of awfully boring conclusion I was expecting for this book since its creation and I'm glad it wasn't.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario