miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

Some thoughts about Futures End #46

The inevitable is about to happen.

Firestorm is dealing with the ramifications of her transformation. Fifty-Sue and her group get rid of their problems. One of the heroes sacrifice himself.

Well, this issue definitely had more content but I didn't like what happened at the end.

The Firestorm section is well-executed with solid characterization and dialogue between Jason and her.

The Fifty-Sue segments are pretty entertaining, I enjoy every character who appears here.

Then again there's the most prominent segment.

The Batman Beyond section is really well-implemented with nice moments of characterization for most of the cast and solid.

But of course, that had to happen.

I'm not sure if I like this since I feel such character was the one who deserved to have his own future and ongoing. It feels like they wanted to pull a quick stunt here by replacing him.

Scott Eaton's artwork is pretty solid with some really good looking moments at times.

Solid issue despite of my sentiments towards the end. Hopefully the following ones will be also good.

2 comentarios:

  1. I usually buy anything Batman Beyond...but im going to skip out on the new series since its not Terry.

    ResponderBorrar