viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Some thoughts about Green Lanterns #56

Coast City is in danger.

The Cyborg Superman has captured the Green Lantern Corps and to make his threat even worse, he's willing to destroy Hal's home once again.

Well, this must be the penultimate chapter right?

I mean, I haven't been following solicits lately so I wouldn't know but what I know is that this story is dragging for far too long. This particular chapter in fact is dedicated to mostly a fight while the Cyborg Superman is threatening to destroy Coast City as he did in the past which leads to his arrival to that place just at the end of the issue. Yes, not a lot happens once again and I wish this took less issues.

Is not like there isn't anything worthy here since the characterization seems on-point and the story between the Cyborg Superman and Hal Jordan is appropriately addressed but aside from that, is just pure action with very little plot progression.

Mike Perkins remains in art duties and he is pretty good thanks to his expressive characters and strong fight scenes.

I just hope this is leading to a good conclusion at this point.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario