miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2019

Some thoughts about Batman #67

Can Batman escape his nightmares?

A villain has been murdered and now Bruce will have to cut the culprit but even he does, this is far from over.

Not gonna lie, this issue personally offends me.

Not because it attacks my personal morals mind you but I guess it does attack my value as a consumer.

Because this issue offers NOTHING.

I'm not kidding when I say that this issue is just a long persecution scene with absolutely nothing interesting happening in the meantime. The "surprise" at the end is not even a surprise and brings no progress whatsover concerning this arc, I was actually thinking "No, no way this is how it ends, there must be some pages left" but colour me shocked when there weren't. This is probably the most lacking in content issue that Tom King has ever done, hell, I think is one of the most lacking in content issues that I've ever read.

Worst of all is that this is part of a storyline that REALLY needed some answers due that it started in the most cryptic way possible. What does King think he's going to achieve with this one? Waste people's time and money? Because if so then mission accomplished.

Joelle Jones and Lee Weeks share the pencils and I wouldn't say their work is wasted here since they still manage to create detailed scenarios but I will say that they should have been working elsewhere.

Not worth anything. There, I saved you 4 bucks.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario