miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014

Some thoughts about Worlds' Finest #26

Power Girl and Huntress are back to Earth 2, but not the one they wished for.

Karen and Helena have just left Prime Earth to go return to their roots even if that means that they will have to fight against the Apokolips' forces to survive. Meanwhile, Karen has left one of her assistants a little gift to remember her.

Did I actually enjoy this issue? I think maybe.

Don't get me wrong, the Power Girl and Huntress sections are boring as usual since they focus on them fighting random Parademons and just learning what's happening at the end. Typical Worlds' Blandest stuff.

However, the sections focused on Tanya Spears are actually engaging. I have problems about how she was a non-entity before this issue but here she's developed as an interesting character with their own superpower and this is what makes Karen give her the legacy of Power Girl from Prime Earth.

And I actually support that, she's already more likable than this Karen. I have some problems about how or why she made that decision but hey, I'm on board.

Tyler Kirkham is in charge of the Earth 2 sections and he does a pretty good job at portraying the action and characters. Scott Kolins handles the Tanya segment and his work is pretty expressive just like is required.

Decent issue actually? Probably, I really enjoy this new Power Girl.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario