miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2019

Some thoughts about Batman #83

Can Batman overcome the death of Alfred?

Thomas Wayne has committed his worst act yet and now Bruce will be forced to deal with it and hopefully confront his father one last time.

This is as Tom King as it gets.

And I'm pretty sure you can understand why. You can perfectly define this issue by saying: "Overwrought narration with very little progress" just like many, way too many issues from this run. Come on, tell me I'm wrong.

In fact, is kinda difficult to come up with many things to say about this chapter. Is just Bruce learning about Alfred's death where the whole "story" is told from Alfred's last words while barely anything happens in the background. If there's something I could add here is that I still can't believe that King got rid of Bane so abruptly and unsatisfyingly (No wait, I can totally believe it).

Mikel Janin handles the art and he was wasted here since there's almost nothing interesting for him to draw.

This is just buying time and wasting everyone's else.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario