martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

A few things about this little comic obsessed freak.

Have you ever thought too much about something? Well, I do.

Not only about the main theme of the title from this blog but also about several topics in life, my deal is that sometimes I become too invested into certain aspects of it, being about work, education, hobbies, relationships, etc. Is pretty difficult for me to forget about things even if I want to.

One of those hobbies are comics. Like most people I have been reading comics since I was a child and have a certain vision about what's the most important factor that should be implemented in any work related to the medium: fun.

One may think that fun could refer to merely one aspect of a comic but to me it refers to several ones: Dialogue, dynamics, action, creativity, pacing, story, long term planning, art and probably more points that I'm forgetting.

However, lately I have seen that  a lot of comic fans and even the so called "professional reviewers" tend to disregard most of those aspects and just focus on a few of them, or even none of them, to give either a positive or negative opinion based simply on personal bias.

That's why I'm creating this blog to try to give a mostly unbiased opinion about the releases from every week so you can take some perspective in consideration and see if those titles actually are in common with your own personal tastes.

I want you to know that I don't consider myself a reviewer, far from it, I'm just a comic fan who gets excited about the industry and wants to comment about my favorite series and even those that doesn't appeal that much to me to give enough information to my community.

At the end it all depends on you of course.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario