miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

Some thoughts about Justice League Dark #25

Constantine knows evil and he's willing to eradicate it by any means.

Swamp Thing is furious due to the creation of his clon but he also understands that there's a bigger problem ahead and so he decides to join Constantine's mission and their first step is to get the persons who started evil, the Trinity of Sin.

I got to handle this to J.M. DeMatteis, he seriously has improved this book. He combines both the complexity from the stories made by Peter Milligan and the intense action from Jeff Lemire on this book while also injecting his own classic themes about the concept of evil and darkness.

I also have to mention that I really like his portrayal of Constantine. He's much more human, more flawed now in comparison to his previous portrayal on this title but equally as competent. I really like what Ray Fawkes has done for the character but I'm glad I'm getting an alternative interpretation too.

By the way, the Sea King is alive. How? Why? I suppose they will explain it over the course of the story.

Mikel Janin continues on art and if you loved him before you will keep loving him and I do love him.

Great issue. My only complaint is the forced crossover and the rise of the price but this had so much content that it's not even a complaint anyway.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario