miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2015

Some thoughts about Earth 2: World's End #20

War is boring.

Batman and Huntress try to save the planet from catastrophe. Mister Miracle and his group will have to face Terry Sloan. Green Lantern will have to face the threat on his own.

Yeah, this is not only repetitive at this point, I feel like I've wasted a lot of time of my life here.

As far as you can see, what happens in this issue is the same what has been happening during the previous ones: Nothing but destruction. There's no point here, absolutely no point and considering the fate of Earth 2 in Futures End, I'm not hopefing much from the outcome.

I still hate the portrayal of Terry Sloan and how they made him such a cliche egomaniac instead of the antihero from the early issues of Earth 2.

Also, most of the Avatars have apparently been sacrificed which makes me wonder what was the deal with bringing back Sam if he was going to die... Oh wait, I forgot which series I'm talking about.

Art is still predictable as hell with scenerios barely changing.

Poor issue and I can't wait to see the end of all this.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario