miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

Some thoughts about Justice League 3000 #4

Are these heroes truly the persons they think they are?

The Justice League has contacted Airel Masters, the woman who had a huge input into their creation. Sadly, not all is what it seems, at least not what they used to believe, there has been a much darker origin to their current existence and one that the Wonder Twins will have to explain.

Okay, this issue marks the conclusion of this arc and first of all, I have to mention that I love that this series is focusing in short storylines instead of big and decompressed ones, that's always a big plus in my mind.

Second, writers Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis have done a really good job at creating a wonderful world in the future where this characters can exist, it's full of creativity and energy. However, they were also able to inject great personality into all these characters and that's another aspect I love.

The revelation was quite interesting too and I'm pretty sure that it will play an important factor in following issues, it has great promise.

I have some complaints though, at times the dialogue seemed a bit unnatural which is odd considering that I usually adore the narration both writers do. However, the narration used in the scenes with Green Lantern was kinda awkward and took me off the story a bit.

Howard Porter's art is absolutely amazing, he has contributed a lot in this series by developing energetic, dynamic and complex worlds where this characters can live on.

Solid conclusion I would say, I had some issues with it but it's still a satisfying ending.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario